Welcome to my 'other blog' the one that explores my crafty side. I have been a maker of 'things' since childhood. By nature I'm creative. I still love to write, and you can click on this link to visit my blog: Hanging On My Word, which is where I indulge in the thought and word side. Although a teacher by profession, I don't offer tutorials. This is my showcase of projects I like to share. So pull aside the curtains and let's begin (I'm a bit theatrical too!).

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Baby Blanket Peachy


This is baby blanket number three, using the same pattern as the previous two; Baby Blanket Blue, and Baby Blanket Aqua, but this time I made a different edging. We didn’t know whether it was a boy or a girl until he was born, so I played safe with a variegated yarn, in both pink and blue colours, with added hints of green, grey, peach and dusky rose. The joining and border crochet are in Schachenmayr Bravo DK 8346 and the squares are 02116. Once again,we have known his mummy since she was a toddler, way back in the early 1980s, and she was a playmate of my own two children.

It’s all too much. I need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment