Welcome to my 'other blog' the one that explores my crafty side. I have been a maker of 'things' since childhood. By nature I'm creative. I still love to write, and you can click on this link to visit my blog: Hanging On My Word, which is where I indulge in the thought and word side. Although a teacher by profession, I don't offer tutorials. This is my showcase of projects I like to share. So pull aside the curtains and let's begin (I'm a bit theatrical too!).

Friday, 20 February 2015

Bolero Bounty





Well it’s taken me a while to post this even though I finished it ages ago! It’s the third time I’ve crocheted this particular pattern and you can read about the trials and tribulations the first time I tried to follow it in Ravelled Bolero  The second time, when I made it for my daughter-in-law I never got round to posting it, so here it is.


The purple one was made from Debbie Bliss Ecobaby yarn, as required from the pattern, and as per my original peachy one. The white one was in a sparkly yarn, Peter Pan - Moondust by Wendy, and matched my granddaughter’s in ‘A Little Bit of Sparkle’. Two satisfied customers.

All these projects, with details of patterns, yarns, hooks etc can be found on my Ravelry pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment